Happy 4th of July Jokes 2017: 4th of July is called as Birthday of United States of America because it got freedom from British rule on 4th of July. People send their greetings via social media. On this day, you can observe lots of 4th of July funny images and jokes on people’s timeline. They share these joke and funny images to make everyone happy. This is a day of joy and happiness, that’s why we should also have to send this 4th of July jokes to our friends and relatives. While posting a joke, you should keep one thing in your mind that your joke would not hurt someone’s patriotic feeling.
Read More About 4th of July 2017:
- Happy 4th of July Messages 2017 – July 4th Patriotic, Inspirational & Funny Messages
- Happy 4th of July Wallpaper 2017 – Download Free 4th of July Backgrounds
- Happy 4th of July Wishes 2017 – US Independence Day Wishes | Fourth of July Wishes
4th of July Jokes | American Independence Day Funny Images, Pictures, Photos 2017
If you want some fun on social media with your friends or relatives then you can use the given 4th of July jokes or funny 4th of July images. Guy’s, here we provide the collection of funny 4th of July jokes to reflect the humor of the independence day celebration. Whether the joke made you laugh or groan, you probably smiled. Share the smiles. Write an America birthday joke, riddle, or poem on a handmade greeting card. It’s a special gift that will be treasured for its thoughtfulness and silliness. In order to celebrate fourth of July this year, we gathered 4th of July jokes, images, & pictures for you.
- I brought a sparkler to a Roman candle fight.
- Dipping into my 401k for a ready-cut fruit bowl.
- I like Independence Day. It’s the one night a year when I can promise my husband fireworks.
- In England, the Declaration of Independence is known as “old junk mail.”
- Tomorrow is Independence Day in the USA, or as we call it in Canada, Thursday.
- When you’re married, the fireworks can last all year long.
- I always forget it’s America’s birthday since I’m not friends with it on facebook.
- I didn’t buy fireworks. I’m setting my neighbor’s car on fire instead.
- Happy 4th of July! I hope you take this time to celebrate one of the most important things about being an American: 3-day weekends.
- Was told today I’m not supposed to call them “illegal fireworks.” They’re “undocumented” fireworks.
Funny 4th of July Jokes Images 2017
Funny 4th of July jokes images are trending of social media because these images are very much easy to share. We don’t need to spend lots of time while sharing these images. There are also some patriotic 4th of July jokes available on these social media. We can also send this 4th of July jokes images in the form of greetings. This is the most convenient way to share your greetings.
We can also create this funny Fourth of July jokes images with the help of computer software. It wouldn’t be so hard to make these images as we only need a photo editing software. This photo editing software is easily available on Playstore. Then edit a funny image in it and write funny 4th of July jokes on it. The funny jokes you want to write on the images are also available on the internet so that you can copy and paste it. Then finally you need to save the images on your device and share on your social media timeline.
Must Check About 4th of July 2017:
- Happy 4th of July Trivia 2017 – July 4th Trivia Questions And Answers
- Happy 4th of July Coloring Pages 2017 – Free & Printable 4th of July Coloring Pages
- Happy 4th of July Images 2017 – July 4th Images, Graphics For Facebook & Whatsapp
Nowadays, people use social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and much more to share their views on their timeline. This is one of the best ways to communicate with your friends and relatives. On special occasions like Independence Day, Easter day, New Year, etc. they send images and greetings via these sites. Sending 4th of July jokes also fresh everyone’s mood in today’s hectic and busy lifestyle. You will like the given 4th of July jokes. Copy and share with your known once.
- A man died after lighting fireworks off the top of his head. Medical attention was delayed because everyone was looking up.
- I’m in line at fireworks stand. Nothing says America like wooden shacks, fireworks, and cheap child labor.
- I love that moment in David McCullough’s book when Jefferson says to Adams, “Let’s get a 6-pack and blow some shit up.”
- Setting off fireworks on July 6th is a great way to let neighbors know you’re at least twenty thousand dollars in debt.
- My tongue is red, white and blue because I was eating a Papa Smurf popsicle.
- The Fourth is a fun, flashy festival of freedom featuring food, flags, fireworks, fizzy alcoholic beverages, and first-aid kits.
- Really hoping to get my organic watermelon off layaway at Whole Foods before the Fourth of July this year,
- Lost in all the talk of blowing off fingers this 4th of July is how many people will end up in the hospital with a pool noodle up their butt.
- It’s important to remember why we celebrate July 4th – because they let us off work.
- Enjoying colorful fireworks tonight? Thank Aluminum Barium Calcium Chlorine Copper Iron Nitrogen Oxygen Sodium & Strontium.
July 4th Jokes Pictures 2017
You can also make homemade greeting cards with jokes written on it and send these cards to your loved ones on 4th of July. Children can give these greeting cards with 4th of July jokes on it to their teachers and friends. One of the main benefits of these homemade greeting cards is that they are easy to make and cheap too. The procedure to make these cards is very easy.
First of all, you need to arrange some colorful papers. Then pick one sheet and fold it into two halves. Use other papers to make cuttings in the shape of a flag and paste on your original card paper. Then write some funny 4th of July jokes inside your card. You can also use a glitter pen to write these jokes to make your card more attractive. You may definitely like the jokes given on this page for using on your July 4th greeting card.
- Every July 4th I wish I could declare my independence from my mother.
- Why is there so much pressure to spend Independence Day with other people?
- During the fireworks and fun tonight, I hope everyone takes a moment to consider that I recently stepped in a puddle and now have a wet shoe.
- I always get confused—what time do the July 4th fireworks start in Australia?
- Hey kids, stop lighting fireworks by that tank labeled “flammable.” Oh wait, it actually says “inflammable.” Carry on then.
- Made a deal with my girlfriend. I won’t blow money on fireworks this year if she doesn’t make me eat tomato aspic.
- The best thing about July 4th is you don’t have to buy people stuff that they don’t like and will never use.
- You have to love a nation that celebrates its independence day every July 4, not with a show of strength and muscle, but with family picnics where kids throw Frisbees, the potato salad gets iffy, and the flies die from happiness. You may think you have overeaten, but it is patriotism.
- Celebrate the birth of our nation, just as Americans have been doing ever since that historic first July Fourth when our Founding Fathers – George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, Bob Dole and Tony Bennett – landed on Plymouth Rock.
- A traditional Fourth of July picnic means a menu of hot dogs charred into cylinders of industrial-grade carbon, and hamburgers so undercooked that when people try to eat them, they leap off the plate and frolic on the lawn like otters.
4th of July Jokes And Images For Facebook & WhatsApp
Most importantly, don’t forget to thank those who can’t be at home right now. The men, women, mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters who fight for our freedom are our country’s greatest treasure. Because of all them, you are enjoying today. You can connect with your friends on social media on American independence day in special ways. Pick up any of the funny 4th of July picture for free. Share it on Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp and wish your friends. Do not miss to check our collections of 4th of July images and fourth of July pictures too.
Fireworks & Parades Will Look More Amazing When You Are Not Checking Your iPhones.
Enjoy The Day With All Fun And Pride!
Happy 4th of July To All!!